About the Conference
- The Marketing and Mediation of “Faulkner” in the Media Ecology
- Sound Technology and Faulkner’s Fiction
- Faulkner on Television
- The Visual Media and the Art of the Novel
- Faulkner in Fiction and Film
- Finance Capital and Mass Mediation
The two-days-and-one-evening conference will include a number of individual keynote and plenary sessions, in between panel sessions of three persons. All sessions will be available for podcast to all registered participants.
Aims and Outcomes
This conference will establish the interface of media studies and literary studies as a key generative matrix for Faulkner and modernism studies. It will interest literary scholars, media historians, Faulkner specialists, Americanists, and Modernist scholars.
|Registration closes||September 30|
|Conference Reception||November 23|
|Conference Dinner||November 24|